Thursday, May 29, 2008

CHECK OUT ZOE'S NEW OUTFITS

I finally got Zoe to pose in two of her new summer outfits that I made her. She loves the Banyan skirt. I made it a little longer than her Tiger skirt - but otherwise it is the same. Banyan comes in great colors and it is very nice to knit with. http://www.theyarnco.com/brand_display/378. Her Tika dress came out great also - I was going to do this three row fairisle pattern - but it was too much work - so I just did a cute A-line dress with two row stripes. Again, there are lots of fun color options - http://www.theyarnco.com/brand_display/432. I wanted to get some more pictures on - her mayra sweater, her sky cardigan and her soya top - but she was done - so next time. Got to get to work - we are seeing another rep to order more yarn for the fall. I think she has muench, classic elite and punta del este. And next Friday we leave for Columbus to go to the yarn show. I can't believe it is June next week!

2 comments:

Smellyann said...

Very cute! I especially love the dress. How old is Zoe? Does the dress pattern come in 3T?

The Yarn Co. said...

Thanks! Zoe is 21 months - I can size the pattern up to any size you'd want with purchase of the yarn!